Richtis gorge

Какие достопримечательности Крита посмотреть, куда поехать и как правильно спланировать маршрут, чтобы сделать путешествие по острову незабываемым? Ущелья, монастыри, живописные города и деревни, красивые пляжи, минойские дворцы, крепости, музеи и другие интересные места, которыми Крит по-настоящему богат.
Ответить

KellyAn
Модератор
Благодарил (а): 3412 раз

Re: Richtis gorge

Сообщение KellyAn » 31 май 2013, 18:06

Hello CB77,
thanks for beautiful pictures! :) We're going to go through this gorge. Are you sure that we can take our son 7 years with us?
Крит - мой самый любимый остров на земле!!!

Реклама:

Раньше, прежде чем купить тур, нам приходилось изрядно побегать по разным туроператорам, сравнивая все предложения и цены. Мы теряли время, силы и только мечтали о том, что когда-нибудь предложения большинства известных туроператоров будут собранны в одном месте, а нам оставалось бы сравнить их и выбрать наиболее подходящее. К счастью, теперь такое возможно, благодаря онлайн-магазину путешествий Onlinetours.ru, в котором представлены предложения более 130 крупнейших туроператоров по 80 странам мира!

CB77

Сообщение CB77 » 31 май 2013, 18:28

Hi Kelly,

I have seen 7 year old going through the gorge before, I guess it depends on his attitude. If he likes nature he will enjoy it and there are only a couple of places where he will probably need your help to pass them. In most difficult spots there are wooden and/or iron stairs to help the visitors so it is very easy but there are 1 or 2 big rocks that you will have to give him a hand.

The only thing I suggest is that you all wear hiking shoes or boots, it will make your life a lot easier and that you should take some food with you to enjoy it at the waterfall or beach (there are tables).

enjoy! and feel free to ask any other question.

edit: oh and of course don't rush through the gorge, take it easy and enjoy the scenery:)
It is about 2.5-3h one way (doing it slowly) you can walk the road back up in about 1.5h, or if you go by car it is about 15-20min drive (drive slowly, the road is not very wide) and about 1h from the beach to the waterfall.

KellyAn
Модератор

Сообщение KellyAn » 31 май 2013, 19:38

CB77, thank you very much for the detailed information. Our son likes a lot of walking, and especially loves to climb! :D So I think that he will succeed. If there are any questions, be sure I'll ask you. :)

CB77

Сообщение CB77 » 20 июн 2013, 17:41

So, did you visit? :)

KellyAn
Модератор

Сообщение KellyAn » 21 июн 2013, 00:05

Yes, we went there, but the main waterfall unfortunately we have not reached... :? There has been a lot of water and a few sites have been very risky to go with a 7 year old child. So after we went down the iron stairs, we decided to come back. The gorge Richti is very beautiful, but you shouldn't to go there with a baby. :idea: And of course you need to wear special shoes.

CB77

Сообщение CB77 » 21 июн 2013, 23:51

sorry about that. I've heard other people say this the past week or so. It is a bit unsual for the gorge to have so much water this time of year. I hope at least you enjoyed as far as you went:)

KellyAn
Модератор

Сообщение KellyAn » 23 июн 2013, 00:17

Of course we loved the gorge!:) But with a child and after many rains there better not to go ...

Ответить

Вернуться в «Достопримечательности Крита и маршруты»